To start or develop your business read What’s Your Business? Corporate Design Strategies Concepts and Processes (Routledge, 2014) by Dr. Claire T. Tomlins where you will find out how to apply business acumen and design insights to create dynamic strategies that progress your business goals.
The book is available in Kindle, eBook, Hardback and Paperback
- Setting strategy – corporate and design with related identity storytelling;
- Business and Intellectual Property Law;
- Design Management;
- Creating a Symbolic aesthetic;
- Symbolic Positioning:
- Visual Identity Systems– naming, typography, font, logo, colour including
- Verbal and Auditory systems.
- Organisational behaviour and Culture; and
- Digital Branding Strategy- websites and social media.